Alerts and Recent Posts
- Tips for Finding a Reliable Desktop Computer Repair Laptop Repair Service Provider
- Questions To Ask A Computer Repair Technician Before You Hire Them
- What Is A Rootkit Virus And How Do I Remove It?
- Why do People Make Computer Viruses, Malware and Spyware?
- Tips to Avoid Computer Problems and Costly Computer Repair
- Trusting a Computer Repair Tech With Your Personal & Private Data?
- Should I Repair Or Replace My Computer?
- Heat is a Killer of Laptop Computers as well as Desktop Computers
- Beware Of Cheap Or Flat Fee Computer Repair Services
- Computer Repair Technician Taking the Easy Way Out – The Wipe and Reinstall Fix
Locally Family Owned and Operated
FireBall Tech Computer Repair is locally family owned and operated by native Tucsonans. We have been providing solutions to computer problems for both home and business users since 1992. Now a second generation has joined the business to continue providing our customers with great customer service, quality and value and continue contributing to the local economy.
Doing business with locally owned merchants has more than triple the economic impact vs. national chain stores. Studies show that dollars spent at community-based merchants create a multiplier in the local economy, meaning that from each dollar spent at a local independent merchant, up to 3.5 times as much wealth is generated in the local economy compared to a dollar spent at chain-owned businesses. This "local multiplier effect" means shifting more local purchasing to independent businesses is a key tool for creating more local jobs. A company-owned store's profits promptly are exported to corporate headquarters. That's simply good, efficient business for them, but not so good for our communities. Thank you for buying local!